Wednesday, September 9, 2015


Being part of the Resident Student Association has changed my whole college career and has given me the leadership skills I need to succeed. 


My nieces and family mean the world to me. 



All of my friends are the most important people in my life. 


Camp Massasoit. Not only has this place helped me grow as a person but I have made the best friends I could ever ask for. 

Displaying CAM00792.jpg

One of the most supportive and caring people in my life. No matter what kind of mood I'm in he always knows how to put a smile on my face. 

1 comment:

  1. Being able to live on campus is something I've always wanted to experience. After having my own apartment and space, I don't think i could handle having everything I need in one room. Your nieces are beautiful, God bless them!

    ReplyDelete