Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Co- authoring



I am a people person and tend to talk to and become friends with people easily. It was hard to narrow down a list, but here is a list of people in my life who have influenced me the most:

1. My mom
2. My biological mom
3. My sister
4. My biological siblings
5. My Auntie Joyce and Uncle Ray
6. My Auntie Pat
7. My Papa
8. My nieces
9. My boyfriend
10. My friends



All of the people above have in some way co- authored my life but one stands out to me the most and I believe was the start of everything else. That person is my biological mother.

For most of my life, I hated her. I hated her name. I hated what I remembered of her. I hated what she put me through. I hated everything about her. Now, I have come to realize that I don't hate her. At this time in my life I would truly like to thank her.

Thank you for...
Making me the person I am today
Making me a stronger person
Helping realize what I want to do in my life
Giving me a positive outlook on my life even though it came from something negative
Helping me empathize with others
Showing me the type of life I don't want to live
Helping me find a career

You are what drives me to do everything in my life. You have truly been a co- author in my life and I truly do thank you. I would't be the person I am today and I wouldn't have met the people in my life without you.

Image result for thank you








No comments:

Post a Comment